|The following changes were released today as part of our ongoing services updates:
* MemoServ SENDCHAN - Lets users send channel memos to specific access lists (founder always gets a copy).
* ChanServ LISTOPS - Lets AOPs+ list all the AOPs/SOPs/managers/founder of a channel with one command.
* MemoServ READ NEW - Lets users read all of their new memos (20 memos each time).
Two more user-affecting changes:
* Users will no longer be able to fake channel memos with "/MemoServ SEND nick #channel >> messagge", MemoServ will show non-channel memos as "normal memos".
* Users sometimes reported memos "disappearing" even though they were present. This caching bug should now be fixed.
Thanks for flying DALnet!
Tip of the day
If you have more than one nickname, you can use the /MemoServ FORWARD command to forward memos to your primary nickname