|The following changes were released today as part of our ongoing services updates:
* MemoServ SENDCHAN - Lets users send channel memos to specific access lists (founder always gets a copy).
* ChanServ LISTOPS - Lets AOPs+ list all the AOPs/SOPs/managers/founder of a channel with one command.
* MemoServ READ NEW - Lets users read all of their new memos (20 memos each time).
Two more user-affecting changes:
* Users will no longer be able to fake channel memos with "/MemoServ SEND nick #channel >> messagge", MemoServ will show non-channel memos as "normal memos".
* Users sometimes reported memos "disappearing" even though they were present. This caching bug should now be fixed.
Thanks for flying DALnet!
Tip of the day
For IRC Operator assistance, join #OperHelp