Peering - IX
|DALnet Exchange Point Peering Information|
|Equinix. Sydney, NSW||31800||MLPA||Online|
|WAIX. Perth, WA||31800||MLPA||Online|
|North American Exchanges|
|AtlantaIX. Atlanta, GA, US||31800||188.8.131.52||Online|
|Equinix. Ashburn, VA, US||31800||184.108.40.206||Online|
|Equinix. Chicago, IL, US||31800||220.127.116.11||Online|
|Equinix. Dallas, TX, US||31800||18.104.22.168||Online|
|Equinix. Los Angelas, CA, US||31800||22.214.171.124||Online|
|Equinix. San Jose, CA, US||31800||126.96.36.199||Online|
|NAP of the Americas. Miami, FL, US||31800||188.8.131.52||Online|
|Seattle Internet eXchange. Seattle, WA, US||31800||184.108.40.206||Online|
|TorIX. Toronto, ON, CA||31800||220.127.116.11||Online|
Prefixes: 18.104.22.168/24, 22.214.171.124/24, 126.96.36.199/24
As part of DALnet's commitment to IRC, we also provide Anycast IRC services to other IRC networks that require local exchange presence. As such, DALnet's peering includes prefixes from Undernet in addition to its own.
DALnet Peering Guidelines
1. DALnet maintains an open peering policy. To request peering, please send the request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. DALnet's objective is regionally accept traffic for our IRC network. Multiple interconnections with carriers with network presences in multiple regions is strongly recommended. Also note, DALnet does not obtain global transit for the networks announced at exchange points.
3. DALnet requests that peers maintain consistent route announcements across all peering locations.
4. DALnet ideally desires to peer with service provider networks. We will peer with content providers that offer user services.
5. DALnet is not-for-profit, non-commercial operation, we will acknowledge peering guidelines, but cannot attest to liabilities as a result to peering.
6. All peers must agree to assist in resolving security violations, denial of service attacks, and other abuse incidents originating within the peer's, or a customer of the peer's, network.
Thanks for flying DALnet!
Tip of the day
You can delete all your memos by typing /MemoServ DEL ALL