The following changes were released today as part of our services update:
1) The default mlock has been changed to +nt-kS.
2) Users can see the successor line with ChanServ INFO if they are identified (or match the access list) to the successor's nick.
3) Users can now bypass the NoOp option on their own nick (they'll need to identify/match access list for that).
4) ChanServ SET UNSECURE command has been removed (it was broken for some time now and didn't do anything).
5) A few small bugs were fixed.
Thanks for flying DALnet!
Tip of the day
If you have more than one nickname, you can use the /MemoServ FORWARD command to forward memos to your primary nickname